Theory Games for Windows/Macintosh (Version 2.0) -- Levels 1A, 1B, 2: CD-ROM (Alfred's Basic Piano Library)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Theory Games for Windows/Macintosh (Version 2.0) -- Levels 1A, 1B, 2: CD-ROM (Alfred's Basic Piano Library) Details

This upgraded software boasts new and improved games, a higher level of organization within each subject, improved record-keeping and testing features as well as colorful graphics. Different aspects of music theory, such as note recognition, intervals, rhythm and musical terms correspond to each lesson in Alfred's Basic Piano Library Lesson Books. Windows and Mac compatible.

Reviews

It's hard to rate this. My youngest (5 year old) thinks it's ok, my middle 7 year old loves it, and my 10 year old is between like and love. I am on the ok side. The games are ok, they let kids practice terms, note reading etc. The problem I have with this game that I wasn't aware when buying is that it doesn't load with WIndows 7. I had to load it on my old laptop with Windows XP, but this one is breaking down. Once it does, game over. I also had a problem with this program using virtual drive (doesn't work). This is the only game that didn't work on my virtual drive. I like to use it so when we travel, kids can play all their game on laptop without me hauling all CD along (plus I don't like my kids to handle CDs because especially the younger ones damage them). So my complaints are more technical. My kids like it enough that I did buy the level 2-5 for my 10 year old (this game was too easy for her as she is more of a 4-5 alfred playing level, little behind on theory).

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel